You are invited to show your work and link to your sites in a new online Works Member Art Showcase!
We cannot mount a physical member exhibit as scheduled this year but have come up with a feature for member artists that could have more lasting impact. Like our member exhibitions, this site will be an overview of area artists—but ongoing instead of just a few weeks!
This is a new feature for members of Works, showcasing art and links to websites and sales sites. Note that we’ve reduced member fees at this time by $10 or more for each category to keep membership as accessible as practical at this time.
Works will provide:
• a new workssanjose.org page exclusively for member art
• promotion of that page in email and social media
• up to 3 images per member
• up to 3 links per member to your sites—web, social media, sales
Who are members?
• those who joined as members after the last member show
• those who donated art to the last auction
• those who volunteered for 5 or more shifts of any kind in the past year
Not a current member? Join or renew under “membership” at:
Send your photos (under 1.5MB each)
with title, media, year, and physical size to:
To have your work and links up for the First Friday September launch of the site, send your images and links by Saturday, August 29. This program will be ongoing but we will launch on First Friday September!
Header image of the 2019 member exhibition–we’ll meet again at Works!